A. FILL IN THE BLANKS WITH EACH OTHER OR ONE ANOTHER
1. The boys and girls danced with
at the party.
2. Both of you should not argue with
3. The three of them always help
4. Mrs. Ali and her neighbor talked to
along the corridor.
5. Ben and Alvin congratulated
after the match.
6. All 10 of us must work and co-operate with
7. The two girls looked at
8. My classmates and I see
daily at school.
9. The twins are celebrating
10. The football players are playing with
B. FILL IN THE BLANKS WITH SINCE, WHEN, WHILE OR AS
1. She has been working on this project
2. The children looked at the exhibition
they were walking through the hallway.
3. Janet was having her lunch
she saw her old friend
4. She shouted for help
a robber attacked her
5. The telephone rajah
I was leaving the house
6. We heard a loud crash
we were having dinner
7. Must you read
you eat ?
8. They have hoped for this day
they started working at the space station.
9. John met Susan
she was on her vacation
10. He saw her
she was walking towards him
Jawaban dicetak tebal.
Kita menunggangi “each other” kalau jumlah orangnya sekadar dua
Kita menggunakan “one another” jika besaran orangnya lebih dari dua
karena awal mulanya sejak (Since) tahun lalu
karena kejadiannya bersamaan sedang terjadi di waktu lampau
karena mengikuti bentuk Past Continuous Tense
When / as
karena peristiwa terjadi dalam musim yang bersamaan
karena sesudah pengenalan while + Past Continuous Tense
karena setelah kata while + Past Continuous Tense
When / as
karena prosesnya makan sambil membaca, bersamaan
As / When
karena laksana kata hubung “when = as” artinya ketika
karena John bertemu Susan momen Susan sedang perlop
karena setelah pengenalan while + Past Continuous Tense
Seharusnya kondusif ya.